This promo card [P-029] Agunimon was introduced as a 1st anniversary present (see details here) and has caused quite an abrupt buyout of AncientGreymons, which was generally regarded as one of the more uncompetitive cards around.
This card will make red so insanely aggressive!
Checking 4 securities on your second turn
1. Digivolve your digitama into [BT4-009] Flamemon.
2. Play tamer card [BT4-092] Marcus Daimon.
The intention here is to play Marcus Daimon early in order to gain that 3 starting memory,
as well as +1 memory whenever your Digimon with [Greymon] in its name attacks.
1. Move Flamemon from your nursery to the battle area, digivolve him into [P-029] Agunimon.
2. Play [BT4-098] Atomic Inferno to grant Agunimon +3000 DP, <SecurityAttack+1> and a block advantage.
3. Perform security check using Agunimon, digivolving him into an Ancientgreymon from your hand at 2 memory cost.
Remark: Ancientgreymon now as a total of 16000 DP and <SecurityAttack+3> which allows him to quite safely take 4 security cards off your opponent. If he is blocked, you will gain +3 memory which returns the turn to you. If he is not blocked, your opponent will start his/her turn with just
During your second turn (see Turn 2 above) we hope to push Ancientgreymon past 16000 DP in order to have a safe ride in security checking. The option card Atomic Inferno is also effective when your opponent has a blocker in play.
Credits & Corrections
Many thanks to Samuel Lau for reminding us that BT-05 Omegamon can only prevent deletion if its by an opponent's effect, and not from his own effects.
Many thanks to Kaien and Lum Wen Kang for pointing out our mistake with the Ancientgreymon/Marcus interaction. We have confirmed that this is error at our part, and will make amendments to this article in due time. Apologies to our fellow readers.