Rules and Ambiguities
- If a player cannot draw because their deck is empty, that player loses.
- The player who goes first does not draw a card during the draw phase on their first turn.
- Hatch a Digi-Egg:
- Draw one card from the top of the Digi-Egg deck, and place it face up in the Nursery Area.
- Can only be done when there are no Digimon in the Nursery Area.
- Move a Digimon from Nursery:
- A Digimon can be moved from the Nursery Area to the Battle Area once they have reached level 3 or higher (Digimon below level 3 cannot enter the Battle Area).
- Moving Digimon from the Nursery Area to the Battle Area is not considered Summoning, so Summoning Effects are not activated
- It is possible for a Digimon to perform an attack on the same turn they were moved to the Battle Area.
- Do nothing
- Do nothing and proceed to the next phase.
- Playing (summoning) a digimon.
- Digivolving a digimon.
- Playing (summoning) a tamer.
- Playing an option card.
- Attacking with your digimon.
- There is no limit to how many tamer cards can be played in a game.
- Tamer cards cannot become targets of a digimon's attack.
- Tamer cards at suspended/rested state can still trigger their main effects (unless specified).
For example: A [ST1-12] T.K. that is suspended/rested due to [BT2-041] ShineGreymon's effect will continue to buff security digimons. See #37 of FUN Digica (at minute 16:42).
|When Played (Summoned)
|When Digimon are directly summoned to the Battle Area. Effect Does not apply to evolving Digimon or Digimon moved from the Nursery Area.
|When a Digimon on the Field evolves. Effect Digimon evolved in the Nursery Area do not activate their Evolution Effect.
|When the Digimon attacks an opponent. Resolved prior to the battle with the opponent or the Security Check.
|When Destroyed (Deleted)
|When a Digimon is defeated in battle, or deleted due to a card’s effect. Remark: does not trigger as a result of "De-Digivolve" or when destroyed from the security pile.
|During Your Turn
|The period from when your turn begins to when it ends.
|Both Player's Turns
|Effects that are always activated during both your turn and your opponent’s turn. Turns
|The period from when your opponent’s turn begins to when it ends.
|Beginning of Your Turn
|Is resolved when your turn begins. Remark: when 2 cards
|When a card is turned over for a Security Check. If the Security Card that is turned over possesses this kind of effect, there is no cost to activate it.
|Effects that can be activated during your Main Phase. Applies to Option Cards played from your hand, or using optional effects of Digimon or Tamers during the Main Phase.
Card Descriptions and Effects
Effect: During your turn, if your memory is 3 or more, you gain <SecurityAttack+1>.
Effect: During your opponent's turn, when your opponent’s digimon attacks you (player) or your security pile, and if this digimon is suspended (at rest), you can suspend 1 of your opponent’s other digimon (except for the attacking digimon).
Effect 2: When attacking, you can return a LV6 digimon from this card's digivolution sources to your hand for this card to become unsuspended (active).
The explanations behind these rules and effect mechanics are compiled from the official Digimon Card Game rulebook and FAQs, and/or includes logical and heuristical analysis across all similar cards and gameplay. If you spot any discrepancies or doubts, please do let us know through our contact windows.